AIUTO-Call of Duty Black Ops

« Older   Newer »
toddinho45
view post Posted on 18/6/2011, 19:42     +1   -1

Io ho Black Ops per la wii e volevo sapere se sono sbloccabili altre mappe in modalità zombi...

Wes83™
view post Posted on 19/6/2011, 00:37     +1   -1

guarda il terzo codice e fammi sapere se funziona ;)

Description: On the Main Menu, alternately tap RIGHT and LEFT triggers (or hold the Space bar on a keyboard, shake the Wii Remote/Nunchuk on Wii). After a bit, you will stand up. Leave your seat and examine the back wall. A small black and white computer terminal can be found here. Approach it and enter these codes using the on-screen keyboard in the "Central Intelligence Agency Data System."

DOA Play the super-awesome top-down Smash TV-style Dead Ops Arcade minigame

3ARC INTEL Unlocks all the intel in the game for viewing (Disables Closer Analysis Trophy/Achievement)

3ARC UNLOCK Unlocks all levels and Zombie Mode levels

ZORK Unlocks Zork I: The Great Underground Empire (an incredibly great text adventure from 1980) which you can play on the console (!)

HELLO SAILOR Unlocks Zork I: The Great Underground Empire (an incredibly great text adventure from 1980) which you can play on the console (!)

HELP Gives you a list of commands to interface with the console -- you can check mail messages and perform other mundane functions, some of which are listed below

DIR Gives a list of audio files and pictures which you can open with the CAT command (e.g. CAT NoteX.txt)

WHO Gives a list of login names for use with the RLOGIN function (but they require a password)

RLOGIN Log in with username and cheat-password (full list of logins below)

FOOBAR Gives a strange message ("Fee Fie Foe Foo!")

ALICIA Loads "Alicia," a virtual therapist

toddinho45
view post Posted on 19/6/2011, 07:26     +1   -1

Con i codici DOA, 3ARC INTEL, 3ARC UNLOCK (che servirebbero per sbloccare le mappe) ho gia provato e non funziona :nono: l'unico è ZORK che sblocca un'avventura testuale... vabbeh grazie lo stesso ^_^

Wes83™
view post Posted on 19/6/2011, 11:40     +1   -1

azz, vabbé :D

3 replies since 18/6/2011, 19:42   68 views